Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
You know who else told us early on to stand strong against it... @Doqholliday 🕶
He's the reason I felt emboldened to continue to refuse to wear it even back in 2020. I had people 180° ↪️ walk away scared of me because I wasn't wearing one like I had ebola or leprosy! 😂 Doq's encouragement kept me going! 😊
08:36 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 April, 12:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I purposely walked the " wrong" way down aisles. I did not wear a mask and ignored nasty comments, just smiled and went on my way. Once a young grocery worker, most likely a bag boy type of employee walked up to me and offered me a mask. I said no thanks, smiled and continued shopping. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 01:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I had some lady with a mask and sheild shout me down from her car while I was walking alone outside *honk honk* "Put your mask on!" 😂😂😂 I waved with a smile, made her so mad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 April, 11:49
JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL SAVE US. THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY TRUTH. GET OUT OF THE LOOP OF INFORMATION. GOD'S WRATH IS COMING. READ THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS. REPENTING IS YOUR ONLY SALVATION. OR STAY IN IT. FREEWILL. ARE YOU SURE OF THIS PSYOP? MAN KNOWS WHAT'S COMING. THE WRATH. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR ENERGY TOWARDS THE CORRECT TRUTH? YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 April, 07:46
Same here! I never put on that first mask. Some felt they had to scold me or back away. If when I walked in a store I would ask any enployee or manager nearby if I was welcome to shop their store without a mask and they welcomed me in. :) The Holy Spirit in me warned this was all evil.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 April, 09:58

24 April, 09:01
🕶 Midnight Rider 🏇

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 April, 10:01
EnduranceImage courtesy of idioms.online
idioms.online
The black horse’s spiritual meaning symbolizes endurance, strength, and perseverance. Primarily, this powerful equine signals the difficult times ahead and is an encouragement to push on in the face of adversity.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 April, 08:46
is.........

The Bible IS............

24 April, 08:48
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I agree with this correction 🤍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 April, 08:45
😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏