The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Hello all.

I know times are tough. This is especially true for us poor and disabled.

I have a need for safe clean water.

I'm humbly asking for #prayer & #prayerful consideration of helping get a water Filtration System. I am on pension disability not ssdi, through my retirement. They medically retired me from my gov job because I'm disabled.

I know the power of God & Jesus Christ & you, his kingdom people, my siblings in him.

Please share this need. Basic system starts around $1000 and up.

2 years ago the need for the well was met through God and his Kingdom people in 3 days! The well was 179 (17!) Feet deep and flowed 17gpm. I have receipts! You cannot make it up!

If after prayerful consideration you desire to help the only way left is through Paypal.me/TheIntercessor

Bless you! Thank you for every prayer!

https://truthsocial.com/@T...

https://twitter.com/PWTIOO...
11:54 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
05 May, 07:38
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
A word to the God fearing and wise in this link.

God said "my people parish for a lack of wisdom knowledge & understanding.'

Do not be unwise. Do not parish in the camp of ignorance.

Do not listen to the liars who say everything is fine nothing is changing.

It is changing. Never before has it been this time & it's happening now.

Read Daniel 2:44.

You will need to courageously overcome some giants but God is with you. You may need to pull down some old guard strongholds but God is with you.

NOW is the time. God is doing this & calling to you to partner with him to get it done.

NCSWIC because it's God's deal.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 07:19
The total blessings on the way good safe clean water system with the need of $2,000 is $265 so far! A believer has pledged $250 upon reaching the $750.00 mark.

Please help by #praying sharing & prayerfully considering #blessing . Ty!🙌🙏🙌☝️

#update #PRAISEREPORT #Godisgood #kingdomofGod #PrayerWarriors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
24 April, 10:13
🙏🤗🙏

24 April, 12:06
Wonderful news! A sibling in #JesusChrist has #pledged $250 twords the need once $750 has come.

Glory to you Holy Father God YHVH and #JesusChrist !!

Please join in #praying for this need of good safe water & help if you can. Thank you!!

#PrayerWarriors #Praytriots