JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 April, 11:17
I'm going to leave the subject alone for now but I gotta wonder what's going on with cows.

https://www.foxnews.com/vi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

Where the hell is a building that will hold 18,000 cows?
Really?

Look at this pic, it looks fake as shit. All the cows would not be standing in those positions like that.
Computer generated images looks like to me.

Looks like all part of the movie.
02:07 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 April, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Red kind of a ugly face there are many in the pic
Green gots boobies on the wrong side😂
Bad Photoshop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
23 April, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m glad to hear someone else with the same thought process! I grew up herding cattle on my horse. Believe me, if a fire started somewhere out in those cattle pens, they would have caused such a ruckus that the pens could not have kept them confined. They would have had to round up cattle from here to Timbuktu! Total garbage!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 03:02
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
They sure as hell would not be standing there in basically the same stance pointed in the same direction.