Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 April, 01:19
β€οΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 April, 01:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Love ya, Kat!!!
My Mom, 78, was getting ready for golf this past Tuesday morning and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me last Tuesday (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… β€˜have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed). We told her Christmas β€˜20 NOT to get it - she couldn’t listen to us. The demons grip too tight. I promised to call her every week until the day she died; she said β€˜Yeah, right.’ I said β€˜Promise!’ She smiled and we shared a tight hug. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❀️
Chris

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ·πŸ’– My heart is breaking for you, Chris.
I'm so sorry.
My deepest condolences to you & your family πŸ•Š

There is only one punishment, imo,
that the demon monsters deserve
& should receive & that is TOTAL OBLIVION.
TOTAL NON-EXISTENCE FOREVERMORE πŸ’₯

With blessings & light unceasing
to you & your family πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸ•Š
01:49 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 April, 01:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat,
Thanks. Means so much coming from you!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Chris

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 April, 06:39
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
So sorry..prayers for you and the family...I understand not taking the vaccine in my family but some didn't listen.