Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 April, 01:19
❤️🐸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
Love ya, Kat!!!
My Mom, 78, was getting ready for golf this past Tuesday morning and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me last Tuesday (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… ‘have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed). We told her Christmas ‘20 NOT to get it - she couldn’t listen to us. The demons grip too tight. I promised to call her every week until the day she died; she said ‘Yeah, right.’ I said ‘Promise!’ She smiled and we shared a tight hug. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❤️
Chris
01:29 PM - Apr 23, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealPacoG in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 May, 07:55
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I Am so sorry, grateful you have your wife and family beside you.
💖🙏✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 08:17
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Thanks 🙏🏻

ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 April, 11:57
I’m so sorry
God bless ❤️
🙏🙏🙏

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
25 April, 09:56
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
Thx ECM!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 10:06
So sorry for your loss.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 April, 07:34
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
☺️🙏🏻 thx

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 April, 09:59
🙏 May she explore the wonders of Heaven with her Heavenly family and friends that welcomed her Home. I pray God provides you and your family with comfort, love and support as you cope with her passing.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 April, 07:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks!

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
23 April, 06:47
I am very sorry for your loss sending prayers

connie wright @cowri
23 April, 06:39
🙏🙏🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 April, 03:35
This is tragic. Your poor family. 😢

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 April, 08:41
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
We’ll see her again. ❤️☺️🙏🏻

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 April, 01:49
🙏🏻🌷💖 My heart is breaking for you, Chris.
I'm so sorry.
My deepest condolences to you & your family 🕊

There is only one punishment, imo,
that the demon monsters deserve
& should receive & that is TOTAL OBLIVION.
TOTAL NON-EXISTENCE FOREVERMORE 💥

With blessings & light unceasing
to you & your family 💐🌹🌸🕊

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 April, 01:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat,
Thanks. Means so much coming from you!
🙏🏻❤️☺️
Chris