Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
praying this person can give me some info to help my brothers girlfriend. she has regular seizures and the docs can't figure it out to help her. the meds they give her make her worse. unfortunately she believes in these docs and doesn't even want to try cannabis or anything else natural that could possibly help her.
05:48 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
22 April, 07:26
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Go alkyline gitl.
dis-ease can't exist there.
don't have to go there.
just follow the pen

https://healnavigator.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
22 April, 07:19
A chiropractor who specializes in Upper Cervical might be able help. Mine tells me how he’s cured the most severe case of epilepsy/seizures. Wouldn’t hurt to try!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 April, 06:35 (E)
My docs will not do the Cannaibis yet until the studies with the state.

My son has left, right, and overall seizures, was born with missing the back lower portion of his brain.

He is on Onfi and Keppra. The Onfi works the best, as it has kept control of things well. Until my son spirals downward, and the studies are done, they are keeping him where he is at. I am waiting for the med beds.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
22 April, 06:11
Cannabis Oil can be disguised in food and drinks.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
22 April, 06:03
Look into black seed oil

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 April, 06:11
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
thank you