Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 08:16
Good Morning Patriots.

You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 April, 07:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I couldn’t understand the video due to lack of captions. However, based on reading the comments (God bless all of you), I’m relieved to know that I am not the only one going through this. I really tried red-pilling in the last couple of years but to truly no avail. My parents seem awake more on the surface of things (they will wake only if the media starts “accidentally” spilling some truth.) But they won’t drip their toes or take a full dive in the pool. My wife is dead asleep and kept calling my research “Qanon shit” (she does not seem fond of me going down the rabbit hole). I feel like I’m the only one doing all the heavy lifting.

It had gotten to a point that I just stop trying and let everyone in my circle to wake up in their own term. Like how I woke up on my own terms through questioning and researching. I took the initiative for myself. Honestly, I could use a real hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 April, 10:54
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 April, 01:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you for the ghost hug. It was needed.

Only people mentioned by Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it