Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Unless I am Mistaken....I believe that this 'THING' just Threatened the General Public including Republicans, Conservatives & Evangelicals with bodily harm, did he not???

Shouldn't someone check into his threats???
05:29 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 April, 08:43
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
He canโ€™t even wear his glasses straight so no way he could hold a gun. But yeah, his threats should be investigated, but we know that wonโ€™t happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
20 April, 08:32
I think it is on us all to make sure a trans doesn't get into a girls bathroom. Especially if there are young girls in the facility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 08:15
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
20 April, 07:56
I'd love to be around when he tries to go in a womans bathroom and somme big muscle dudes kicks his ball up in this throat.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 April, 07:39
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
That sounds like the Perfect Plan!!!!

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
20 April, 07:23
How was it Dolly Parton said, I'll change you from a rooster to a hen in one shot!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 April, 07:31
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 April, 08:36
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
thats the pot calling the kettle well you get the picture!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 April, 06:48
Itโ€™s time to send them all to the asylum theyโ€™re a danger to society.

20 April, 06:50
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Agreed...This now has become a deranged sickness that is a danger to society!!

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
20 April, 06:45
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Bring it!!!!

20 April, 06:50 (E)
In response David Palmer to his Publication
Yep....I think he put his ego where his balls use to be!!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 April, 06:29
2 gay boys were walking thru the park yesterday and me n my kids were getting in our car...1 said "oh this pregnancy sucks, my hips hurt so much" I walked to the end of my car and pointed at both of them and said" you don't bleed or have ovaries, so you got no fooling right to pretend to be me!"
Let's go!

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 April, 06:14
First of all dumb ass.. President Trump didn't lose the election. That means you are in the MINORITY. There are far fewer of your kind than the MSM has hyped up.

You will get the fight your looking for, of that i have no doubt.

Too bad when you drop the soap in prison (assuming you live to talk about it) you will
enjoy the experience.

Absolute puke.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

20 April, 06:52
In response Evangelina to her Publication
You are ๐Ÿ’ฏ correct!!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 April, 06:08
obviously he is delusional. I call him he because I won't give in to his delusion.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 April, 06:04
The demons really don't understand how fast we could end this. More of them then Us huh.. FAFO.

20 April, 06:55
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Yep....Looks like he has his ego where the balls use to be!!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 April, 06:03
That potato couldnโ€™t fit through the door of any bathroom.

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 05:44
Ok,better know this is what is in Womenโ€™s bathrooms.

20 April, 05:46
In response Happy Days to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏRight With You!!!

Julie Que @JulieQue
20 April, 06:22
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Thatโ€™s right mama bears will take you down!

connie wright @cowri
20 April, 05:41
Grandma is not afraid of mental ill people.

20 April, 05:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 05:33
It would take it ๐Ÿ‘€ about an hour to get out from the couch it has been plumbed into for a decade! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

20 April, 05:46
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Lol....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜…