Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 11:18
What are your thoughts?

Is RFK Jr —- “R”?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My guess is that Q = JFK, Q+ = The Maestro, and JFK Jr = 18/R because R always follows Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
7,7,Q
~smiles~

Nana has always said JFK >>> Original Q
Nana agrees that Maestro is Q+
Jr=R makes since too, but I think JR is in charge now.

JR can be anyone on any given day.

JFK after all was a Dem as well.
Good Dems >>>Bad Dems
Good GOP >>> Bad GOP

We Win By UNITING!
02:10 AM - Apr 20, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I always hoped than John Jr. would allow himself some time to just be without the burden of running anything. I think he's accomplished quite enough, thank you very much. I wish the same for the Trump family.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 08:46
Nana would agree, but I really can't see him coming this far and going thr all the sacrifices he has just to turn over the creating our new world part to anyone else.💜😘
Well and then there is that whole antichrist, City of London thing too, so idk.

It has been a heavy burden he has had on his shoulders and the poor Trump family as well.

Hell as I have said before I worked just in local govt for years and would not wish it on even ppl I dont like much.

Juan's story of the woman that had the NDE where she went to hell and after God saved her, stated that it was so bad she would not wish it on her worst enemy, not even on the worst person that ever lived.

While it is not a fair comparison, it still comes to my mind, so my respect for them is tremendous.
Idk how in the world they survived all these yrs to overcome what truly appeared to be completely impossible.

That fact alone should let ppl know that God Himself is behind this plan.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 April, 08:47
I would like to see them both at ease but something tells me neither one is wired for that 😆