Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What are your thoughts?

Is RFK Jr —- “R”?
11:18 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
28 April, 12:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Anything is possible in this Beautiful PLAN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 April, 01:33
Do the numerology on JFK Jr. It comes to 18, R is the 18th letter of the alphabet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 09:37
Games ‘R’ fun!

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
21 April, 12:57 (E)
Could be! I also think Juan is a Kennedy… Maybe Patrick! Hidden since birth, like Moses…

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 12:24
It doesn't really matter to me as i know we
are in Amazing Hands.

The kitteh pic was perfect 🤭

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 April, 12:18
No...JFK Jr. is...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 April, 12:13
Have wondered that ... my thought is "probably"

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 April, 12:13
haha - maybe

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
21 April, 11:13
R Our Are
Our /be long ing to us / We the people
Are /are (v.)
present plural indicative of be
Mat 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, G18 and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Diane Goldman @DGold
20 April, 10:28
Tell the truth...Touch your nose! 😎

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
20 April, 04:37
That thought has crossed my mind.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 03:07
Running interference!! IMO 🥰🙏🏼

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 April, 03:02
Greatest movie ever! 😂

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 April, 01:44
:42 to :45 sec. in ;)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fight Club 1999: Jack finds out the truth. - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WKVxKrrbz1E

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 April, 09:49 (E)
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
.55 “I’m Not There” - Fight Club

.55-.56 “Didn’t you?” (a Question…) - I’m Not There.

https://youtu.be/MFUEofAr9...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 April, 01:18
R U READY?? ???

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 April, 01:09
That GIF you posted Doq! 🤣😂🤣 I love it!!

My take on RFK JR is….I wish I had not read into how he was unfaithful and how he treated his second wife during their divorce (she committed suicide and the mother of four of his children).

I think he is part of the Plan to wake people up and HOPEFULLY to pave the way for his Amazing Cousin! 🙌❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 April, 12:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
well I hate hearing about some of that - but as we say about Trump - not a perfect man - but may be perfect for the time and the job - we will see

Red 55S @Red55S
20 April, 12:48
Good question.......bet we find out.

Capy @Capy
20 April, 07:19
N for NEG

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 April, 06:12
Who dat?

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
20 April, 05:52
That would be interesting

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 April, 05:52
Both? 😊

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 April, 05:24
Definitely makes you question everything. 🙃

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 April, 02:51
TBH Doq, im lost with it all....

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
20 April, 02:44
That really makes me think of DALLAS.
As in ..
J R You Win!

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
20 April, 01:12
I always thought [R] was Renegade (Obama) and Republican in the drops

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:55
My guess is that Q = JFK, Q+ = The Maestro, and JFK Jr = 18/R because R always follows Q.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
7,7,Q
~smiles~

Nana has always said JFK >>> Original Q
Nana agrees that Maestro is Q+
Jr=R makes since too, but I think JR is in charge now.

JR can be anyone on any given day.

JFK after all was a Dem as well.
Good Dems >>>Bad Dems
Good GOP >>> Bad GOP

We Win By UNITING!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 April, 10:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok, I'm lost at the Maestro?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
20 April, 12:45
Hilarious that your gif cat touched its nose! 🤣😂🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 April, 05:42
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🤣😅😅🤣🤣😅🤣🙌

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 April, 12:16
It is actually possible. In fact everything is possible nowadays : if somebody told us few years ago that POTUS will be a funny actor we will told her/him to go to the doctor ! Time will show.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts