Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:37
Checking in to see how everyone is doing / feeling.
Seems like like lots of people are exhausted and feeling not so great.
The energy does seem intense lately, and things seem 'slow' / not much happening. I always feel like this makes things feel worse.

We have a great home here where we can lean on each other.
Speak up if you need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Struggling because physically I don't feel well. I'm trying my best to keep going but it's really hard some days. I'm not a quitter. I just long for a vacation and an end to this madness. I had to get up early for an appointment and came home and am back in bed for more rest. I'm so very tired. I know I am not alone and am so grateful we have each other. Everytime I feel like this I keep hearing President Trump telling us to never quit or give up and I won't but I am taking more time in my garden to stay sane.
09:52 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 10:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
So many feel the same.
take breaks if you need to.
ground yourself. find something that makes you happy.
we are here for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 01:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim. I had a great day today. I spent it with my daughter and we enjoyed a day of shopping together. We ended the night with a great Christian movie. My spirit feels renewed. I pray that one day my physical health is restored. I am tired of living in pain but for now I am very grateful for a beautiful day of blessings. Love you Patriot :). I'm so grateful for you and everyone here.
GOD is good :).