FUKC GUINNESS TRANNIES!

desantis says he likes guinness better than bud lite
09:34 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 April, 02:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Suicide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 03:40
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 April, 02:43
Let's see if we can destroy Guinness too!
Another queer beer.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 03:41
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
100 percent

smirnoff also

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 April, 02:34
Send In The Clowns (From ‘A Little Night Music’) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSend In The Clowns (From ‘A Little Night Music’) · Frank SinatraOl' Blue Eyes Is Back℗ 1973 Frank Sinatra Enterpr...

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
18 April, 11:13 (E)
Has guinness anything to do with J&B? Got me thinking about Guinness. Born and bred in Dublin close enough to the Guinness Brewery to smell the unpleasant odour eminating from the brewery. There was always talk of underground pipelines all the way along the river to fill the tankard ships at the port. I google mapped it. Snuggling nestled between the massive brewery and Dublins largest train station is a small hospital called Dr. Steevens and nudging up to that is St. Patricks University hospital / adolescent mental health unit.
Why does this all give me such bad vibes.
Does anyone recognise the symbol below - On the grounds of Dr. Steevens hospital.
BTW - when you you donate a pint of blood in Dublin you get a free pint of guinness (at the hospital bar) to replace it! (at least you did back in the 80's)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 11:28
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I grew up not too far from the Anheiser-Bush brewery in St. Louis.

Free beer tastings.

Every family man had a can of Bud when they mowed the lawn or grilled bbq.

Yes, some really super sketchy stuff going on in hospitals.

Now I wonder what was really going on in those places. We thought they were helping people back then, but now I totally wonder.

nazi doctors experimenting and harming people.

memes matter @NoComment
18 April, 10:04

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 10:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
erik kirk has been signaling Heineken for a long time now, especially in his durham videos

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Heineken at Light Speed - Quick Silver/The Flash Inspired (Kirk Productions) #HeinekenCap - YouTube

After an overwhelming response of nearly 1.5M views for my simple test video (https://youtu.be/G-HgD1iLov0), I wanted to make a nice professional, fun one. ...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 10:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
Heineken Trailer to Follow Up Quicksilver Flash Epic Encore Presentation - YouTube

After receiving nearly 1.4 Million views on this Quicksilver video which was intended to be just a simple test, I've followed it up with a Production Quality...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 April, 09:43
And just think - these folk could be back on track very quickly, with testosterone shots.

They are laughing at us.

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
18 April, 09:37
This is one of the most ridiculous ads I have ever seen! These people are SICK!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 09:39
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
it seems to get worse and worse lately

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 April, 09:58
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
When them/they do 'Ridiculousness' they work to perfect it, like no other has ever done ..🤔🙄