Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
General Flynn called you all digital soldiers. Why? Because this is a new era. Truth is your weapon, more powerful than a musket. Not one shot was fired and they nearly stole a republic. Cyberwarfare and espoinage. If your voice didn't count why did they suspend you from Twitter and Facebook? It's because it does count in a mjaor way beyond what most can imagine. Keep up the fight, justice is on the way.
08:59 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 March, 05:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 March, 05:03
Our weapon is out phone griding out truth. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
10 February, 05:46

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
09 February, 11:59
HOLDING THE LINE AS LONG AS NEEDED AND WILL STAY IN THE FIGHT AS LONG AS NEEDED!!!!

Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
09 February, 10:11
Just got another suspension on FB. Was it something I said?

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
09 February, 10:15
In response Jodi Spangler to her Publication
You didn’t follow their Communist standards? Dang !!!!

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:10
i can only hope so.

Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
09 February, 12:28
Patriots in control. 🇺🇸

HOLD THE LINE!! (and wine...)

WWG1WGA

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 February, 12:31
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
Don't concede that bottle... 😊

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 11:43
Good Morning Ezra, appreciate everything you do buddy, HOLDING THE LINE AND NEVER LETTING GO. can I get follow from you?

Amy Randy @VanDee
09 February, 10:50
Appreciate you Ghost.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 February, 10:06
Yes Sir I Am dug in Holding The Line!

anon anon @Qcolorado
09 February, 09:37
Yes, sir!!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 February, 07:29
Well, Im armed with two columbo memes and a an arnold rimmer gif, the deep state doesnt stand a chance.

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
09 February, 04:49
I'm from South Africa and have been doing my part from here to wake up whoever reads my posts & educate myself in the process. I thought my account on twitter was small enough to fly under the radar but clearly not. My 7 yo asks me at night to tell him whats going on in the world, I tell him the truth but only enough for a 7 yo to carry. He's proud that his mommy is a digital soldier and is also waiting for justice (or in his words ... when are the good guys going to beat the bad guys). I tell him they are beating them already - there's just a lot of the baddies so it takes time.

anon anon @Qcolorado
09 February, 09:38
In response Jam Toast to her Publication
Aweome mom you are!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 11:14
In response Jam Toast to her Publication
thatsterrific💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍☑️☑️☑️

Not1 Worry @WeWin
09 February, 04:14
Digital Soldiers Needed

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 04:07
Amen and can't wait till Justice prevails over all these puppet demons.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
09 February, 04:03

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
09 February, 12:37
WE
ARE
THE
DIGITAL
ARMY!!!
W W G 1 W G A

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 February, 12:18
When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

Diane Ross @dianeross48
09 February, 03:26
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
What if the arrests, military tribunals and executions already happened last year and some before that? Dr Charlie Wards website has interesting videos where such knowledge is revealed.

Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
09 February, 12:05
😎🇺🇲I needed this exact message tonight. Right now...you're one of my faves, Ezra

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 10:54
🙏🇺🇸❤️#WWG1WGA!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 10:47
Bring it on Sir, we can handle it! Patriots day & night!

Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 10:39
no one i would rather go to war with than patriots fight for god given rights not to edify ones self

Ron Sharpe @RonChan
08 February, 10:39
The fake Oval Office movie set as seen on Santa Surfing's channel on Telegram was all I needed to know. Fake Biden's fake EO's can't go into affect until 2/19/21. Something has to happen before then.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 10:31

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
08 February, 10:18
When I finally started to figure out what was happening (I'm a bit slow), I made a conscious decision to try NOT to get banned on Facebook. I was always the loudmouthed conservative one, but not 'crazy'. What did the drop say, stay on the field or something like that?

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
08 February, 10:15

American Patriot @LoverofLord
08 February, 09:54
AMEN!

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
08 February, 09:50
Suspended account on twitter here, the reason I noticed on when trump flew to Florida, AF1 stayed with him, and I got suspended when I posted this info!

Silent Wrath @CommonSenseRevisited
08 February, 09:49
Simply because communism is that way. It is a thought, an infiltration in the mind of the weak. They sway the weak and powerless, and in turn, the weak and powerless play on the good nature of the of the righteous. That is how communism gets a foothold in society. But mark my words, communism is best dealt with at the end of a musket. They do not just go away. They will slink into the shadows, awaiting their next opportunity to infect the minds of the weak and start all over again. If freedom is your values, then communism is best exterminated on contact.