Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 April, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That’s some epic shit right there! Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:18
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I totally felt the same :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 10:57
AMEN

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 April, 10:48
Amen to that! 🙌

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 April, 04:59
Amen!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 April, 03:02
So almost perfectly said! Substitute the * for a u and it is exactly how I would have verbalized my thoughts on this amazing journey ❤️

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 02:41
Amen! Well said!
I spoke to an older woman at the market while standing in line
She mentioned Walmart
I mentioned Yes Walmart ,traffic children using underground tunnels!
Her mouth dropped open and she said,
God will get them!
I said, In a blink of an eye!
Shared duckduckgo and Adrenochrome for a big eye opener!
She has stopped watching the news.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
17 April, 02:32
So True! We spread truth and it pissed others who aren't living in truth, off. You do excellent work and I appreciate you! You were one of the people on Twitter many years ago when I jumped in the middle that helped guide me and I am thankful for you. You always try your best to remain in the truth and strive to share just that.

Blessings Kim Runner!

💝🙏

17 April, 07:40
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thanks so much for letting me know.
Appreciate the kind words.
and we are all just trying to do the best we can
Blessings to you as well! ♥️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 April, 02:22

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 April, 01:34
. !

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 April, 01:23
Ironically I started doing research because I was worried about my friends and family not knowing the truth, but as I uncovered the truth and tried to tell them all, they disappeared one by one.
At the end of 7 years of research I have 2 friends left, and only 2 family members that still speak to me.
Hopefully they will all come around as the truth is revealed publicly.

17 April, 01:36
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I think the same for a lot of people,...definitely the same for me.
and I have faith they will find out the truth and come back around. Just gonna take a longer amount of time for others.

memes matter @NoComment
17 April, 01:19

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
17 April, 01:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
KeK

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 April, 01:19 (E)
Facebook yesterday. The final photo is the Politifact Journalist who censors the most Facebook posts to date.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 April, 12:51
🙏🇺🇸🐸❤️
#wwg1wga

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 April, 01:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I want arrest of congress starting with Joe damn it

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 April, 01:30
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 April, 11:48
. 🥰🙏🏼
WWG1WGA