Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 05:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Be sure to listen to Lewis after Juan is done.
He has created an app that will be set up where you can download the app and connect with Patriots in your own local area. Patriots will be able to log in and connect directly with the ones in their own local area for working together whether just online or for meeting up to do things like fighting school boards or local law makers.

It will be awesome I think.
And no, I can already hear hell no that identifies for the man where we all are!
If you don't understand they already know where we are you are mistaken. They know where we are and everything about us.
Your VPN only keeps out low IQ hackers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
I went to his truth tour 2 in Michigan, it was very informative. Would go again if he has another tour 😊
10:32 PM - Apr 16, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Georgigirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Georgeann Adriano, click on at the bottom under it