Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 April, 02:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Barry recieved many awards for doing all
that his masters told him to do...and we
will most likely not hear of where the
actual Barry is..the current normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 April, 01:31
The real pos is fukn dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 April, 01:02
He is a jihadi, practicing taqqiya. He tried to enforce hijrah - Trump stopped that 1st week he was in office.

There are no good/bad muslims - they all believe the same thing... that non believers are not human, (which is why pedophilia, rape and slave trading non believers is ok) They will pretend friendship to groom a community into trusting them. They practice doublethink daily - because it is what they are conditioned to do.

They are all active participants in the push for a world wide caliphate.

I believe islam will be the lefts next favored minority group (feminists disrupted the family, and were thrown under the bus in favor of the trans community, that now suppresses women), once the homosexual/transsexuals have disrupted western breeding.

When islam becomes favored, the trans community, will be thrown off the roofs - then under the bus - as islam will not tolerate those who do not breed or fight.

The alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 April, 12:59
And his wife is a man and of course his children are fake and he loves hotdogs sick bastard

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 April, 11:38
Not sure how many times I said when I was on FB. Got me more than a few 30 day suspensions