Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 April, 01:13
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Just tried to post link on TruthSocial
It was blocked.

And noone follows me on there...was sending to someone.

Guess "they" think still too soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 01:28
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Well, I still can't get on truth social.

16 April, 06:05
To get on I had to go through laptop...not Android format.
Also I have to TURN OFF VPN. When I forget I am bounced off and told can't join at this time. Turn off VPN and bit back to sign in and even then their AI is very active monitoring.
I have been knocked off many social media platforms...for the TRUTH. I suspect now "someone" was monitoring what goes out.

Suspect due to sleepers.,,,stilllll slowly awakening.
Crazy stuff.

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
17 April, 10:31
Was thinking...Techie doesn't touch the heart like a conversation when people "SHOW UP"

17 April, 10:36
We all have our areas of "Giftings".......I would rather give birth again than deal with these, "Smart-things"......can't tell you how many times I've threatened to trash my phone and computer......🤣🙃😉

17 April, 10:21
You can do this!
If you want to....you can do this.
I enjoy anonup much more then TruthSocial!!!!
Was kicked off here I thought for sometime...Google seemed to have me as 2 people. After Elon and Twitter was exposed..
thought this might resolve. It has. But with Twitter have NO desire to be back on twitter.
On TruthSocial post in hopes it spreads TRUTH content... it's very controlled.
Just keep seeking to see how things line up with scripture.
My first love is STILL MY FIRST LOVE.
My constant prayer is Lord your yoke is easy your burden light...take my yoke and replace with YOUR Yoke!

17 April, 10:30