Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 April, 11:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This is a daily sight in our skies over Texas now. Our allergies are out of control. People who have asthma or COPD are struggling to breathe. Sinus infections, stomach ailments and severe headaches are on the rise. The WEF and UN are depopulating the earth. Satan always tries to mimic God. Listen and read the final and end plan of Almighty God as outlined in Revelation the 9th chapter:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 April, 10:53
Yup, all day and night here in California.
They don't even take the holidays off anymore.

AND, why aren't the libtard climate change people screaming about the footprint they must be leaving! How much fuel are they using to do this just about 24/7

THIS HAS TO STOP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
16 April, 10:50
What if the good guys swapped out the toxic chemicals and replaced it with CHAFF instead to disrupt the 5G signals from infecting peoples minds? as JUAN O SAVIN once stated

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 April, 10:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
IDK after decades would like to see that info.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
16 April, 09:57
Yup…our friendly sky’s are being sprayed almost every day even at night here in central Illinois!! Sick!! 😳

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 April, 10:11
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
I am inclined to believe the spraying is now beneficial for the planet. I can’t see the degree of Deep State collapse we are currently seeing & still believe the bad guys are dumping poisons on us daily.

A couple of things I believe we currently need addressed is mitigating the higher energies coming into the planet & possible healing of previous damage. I could see the good guys using the same technology that been used to harm Earth to help the planet.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
16 April, 10:31
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Easter day.