Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
15 April, 07:54
President Trump ReTruthed this about SOROS
🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 April, 11:34
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Please share the link. I just spent the last hour looking and found nothing on Truth. If you can find it please share the link. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 11:40
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
The link goes to telegram but it says the invite has expired....but Trump did retruth it ...

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I don't think Trump would Unshare it. Is there a link where he shared it? If you can find it on Truth just copy the URL at the top. That is all I need.
11:43 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
15 April, 11:46
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Just go on Trump's page on Truth & u'll see it ...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 April, 11:57
Like I said, I just spent an hour there looking. Others in the comments are saying the same thing it isn't there. But if you can find it it's really easy to share the URL. Can you find it?