Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
15 April, 07:44
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I see a dog. I've seen this picture 5 or 7 times in the last week while scrolling and I've never stopped to read the caption. I never bothered to read the the caption because it's a dog hands down. My questions when scrolling were, "where is this located" and "is this real or some sort of AI thing"? Questioning whether or not it is a dog id absurd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
15 April, 06:17
I see a dog lying on his belly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
15 April, 06:04
A pooch humping a mountain.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 April, 05:59
I see Clifford the Big Red Dog. Is that normal?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 April, 06:08
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
😜yes

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
15 April, 05:33
Tired puppy

Ana Tate @Anatated
15 April, 05:30
Clifford the big red dog…

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
15 April, 05:20
Or…look at it backwards and I see an elephant lying down 😂

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
15 April, 05:14
Puppy!

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
15 April, 05:09
What if you see a puppy 🐶 🤔

Only followers of this user (Asali) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 April, 06:08
In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication
you win!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 April, 05:08
Looks like a dog laying down. LOL😉😂

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
15 April, 05:09
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Jinx !!