Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 April, 11:09
What do ya think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
11 April, 03:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The only so-called “aliens” are the fallen ones. We know 100% they’re down here amongst us. What they're truly hiding from us is the firmament as well as the edge of it, in order to keep up their fabricated bs lies, that we all live on a spinning globe and the earth was created through the big bang theory. Its everything and anything just to keep us distracted and confused from seeing or figuring out the truth, that there is a G-d almighty, the most high, the creator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
Agreed! ‘extraterrestrials’ = aliens= fallen Angels/nephilim/demons then yes extraterrestrials from ‘space’ (heaven) left their first estate and ‘set up’ their home on the planet. I guess, It’s all about the spin or perceptions. Biblical worldview vs secular/ new age world view & doctrines of demons vs scripture if I’m rightly discerning the matter.
04:42 PM - Apr 15, 2023 (E)
In response Clearly Patriotic to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CndLu in this post can reply
Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
24 July, 12:56
In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication
Since writing my above response, I happened to have come across some very interesting information with regards to Betelgeuse, which sits up in the sky in Orion. Search Betelgeuse in telegram as there definitely something huge (regarding demons) thats being kept from us.

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
24 July, 04:05
Will do, Thank you!

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
24 July, 04:09
Which is weird bc if I remember correctly VK has posted the (Orion’s Belt?) area as being ‘home’. I’ve seen Betelgeuse mentioned in several threads also!