Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
Godlewski and SGanon are probably doing some kind of fraud together.But I can tell you for 100% fact SGanon showed himself on patriot Street fighter he is the same grifter who was on YouTube 12 years ago. Michael Hollingsworth he was talking military Intel back then speaking about vaccines poisoning people maybe this guy works for the three letter agency maybe they both do.Working on finding out who all the real patriots are so that they can come get us?He wiped his YouTube channel but there’s remnants of him still there I’m gonna leave a link it is the same person the only difference is he’s not swearing now he’s talking more militant concise he has a shorter managed Haircut lost a little bit of weight and has a goatee and glasses it’s the same person I know for a fact I know someone that knows him one in the same Michael Hollingsworth is his name
12:56 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 03:49
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
100 percent agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 April, 01:07
Finally someone else sees it! We can start making a list of all the grifters amongst the online Truthers all about sponsorship and number of followers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 April, 12:56