JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 April, 08:21
Why is it that VK, with over 30,000 followers, only sees 150-300/ 1% likes on average? Why would he post the Hampstead clip if it wasn't true? How many newcomers here followed up with a deeper dive? What is the purpose of bringing this to our attention again? Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 08:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he wants to see how many will repost it (I know you did it to point this out). ANYONE who is AWAKE already knows this- I do not need to see it again - I did a deep dive back in 2019 and my head was in the toilet for 3 weeks - I DO NOT need to see this again. I question how many people are newly awakened as the door to AWAKE was shut in 2020.. for me it seems in 2020 right after the fake-demic is when a lot of the infiltration started. Did part of the COVID money pay for this type of infiltration?. I am not saying VK is - I am saying its a TEST !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen
14 April, 10:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Morning Elle can you explain the door to awake is shut in 2020 never heard of that curious, thanks.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 03:38
In response Niece Nardini to her Publication
SURE.. between 2017 and 2019 is when the a large group of people WOKE UP - right up until 2020 - early 2020 is when the infiltration started ..WHY?- Because we were all on LOCK DOWN and we were all glued to the NEWS. The White Hats took over the MSM- to control the narrative - even if it did not seem like it. The general sleeping public needed to go into a coma like state - (done for their protection) this was done via the TV/NEWS broadCAST. This needed to happen because the so called TRUTH MOVEMENT became heavily infiltrated- from You Tube and other VIDEO PLATFORMS to the multiple "Truth" sites (including this one)- Not only were they putting out FAKE NEWS and DIS-information : they also started money laundering and TRADING things that I do not want to even say... they used these sites for SICK SICK EVIL things.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 03:43 (E)
The general sleeping public needed to be protected while all these infiltrators were busy OUTING themselves (well I noticed it back in 2020) This also lends to why so many got suspended from Twitter and FB. These sites were also used to keep them in a deep lull. This has been tested and tried in past events - when the coffee commercials were used back in the 60's (remember the ticking clock- your getting sleepy)- they did this so people would buy into the JFK Shooting/asassination. .. that event did not happen the way it was seen on TV. Same goes for 911/ the inserts of placed "truths" about the upcoming event were scattered and embedded throughout many synications and ADS. etc. They used the OJ Simpson case to TEST the public... it worked they bought into it... so many layers - because if I told you the WHITE HATS did 911- most would not fare well with that... it had to be like that - it had to be controlled.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
The casualties would have been far worse if the White Hats didnt do it. REMEMBER WHITE HATS ARE IN CONTROL. So with that they had to control the platforms - they had to protect the people who never had the opportunity to WAKE UP... they slept through the whole thing..another reason we were separated from our families. Many WALK INS came to the scene to protect our families - it was done to make the transition from just being AWAKE to participating in actual WAR.... our families would have distracted us from the battles we faced - These types of sites are HONEYPOTS - they will get caught... THEY SEE ALL AND HEAR ALL (White Hats)- I believe many have been rounded up already and AI has taken over. Once cleaned out (over 90%++ infiltration) then the general public can WAKE UP... COVID was a Military Operation C-19/ multi purpose. It will get really quite around here -real soon!. hard to explain it all... very layered.
03:50 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Niece Nardini @niecen
22 April, 10:35
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me. Interesting.