Myra Raney @myralynnr
Fellow Patriots: I could use your prayers. I had cataract surgery on Wednesday, but there were complications. My lens was stuck to the capsule in my eye, and it took some work on the surgeon's part to get them apart without breaking the capsule. He managed to do it, but my eye bled for awhile afterwards. He told me in 40 years he has never had a case like mine. Now the pressure in my eye is high, and he said yesterday we HAVE to get it down. I only see a dense fog and a ton of floaters in my eye. I go back on Monday to check the pressure in it to see if it is coming down. I need your prayers that I regain my vision. I know God has this.
08:33 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
21 April, 05:10
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing prayers your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 April, 02:06
🙏🙏🤗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 April, 01:51
God bless Myra with a good healthy recovery for her eyes.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 April, 01:38
I have macular degeneration in my left eye. I go every 5 wks to receive a shot in my left eye. I too have floaters and my Dr. is keeping a close eye on me for cataracts. May be to soon to say this but I read about Jamaican Black Castor oil being beneficial for a number of things including your eyes. So, I have been putting one drop in each eye for the past wk and a half. I have noticed a difference in my eyes. My eyesight did improve somewhat. So, I continue to do this routine, maybe take a break here and there. I am hopeful , and I did have a slight rosacea problem and the oil healed my skin. Astaxanthin is also beneficial. I pray our heavenly father guide you through this tough time in you life and heal you completely.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 April, 01:19
I am so sorry for you fren...prayers coming your way🙏💜

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
21 April, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 April, 12:53
🙏❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 April, 12:52
How are you today?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 April, 12:51
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 April, 12:50
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 April, 02:41
❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Flim Flam @JDscramble
14 April, 10:34
Oh my. Hope for the best for your eyesight . I had surgery for detached retina, not comparing to yours, but wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 April, 10:19
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 April, 10:17
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 April, 10:07
Prayers for you for quick healing. 🙏 I helped set up an eye surgery center a few years ago. Then I worked there for a few years. Eyes tend to heal quickly, but need careful care. The drops you are using are essential. Also keeping as relaxed as possible is helpful. If you have any positioning requirements follow them precisely. Avoid anything strenuous.
Lord Jesus we pray for your healing touch upon this eye. Relese the pressure, settle the floaters and clear her vision. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
14 April, 10:02
Prayers for you, dear. I had cataracts removed 6 years ago. Prayers for gour healing. ❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 April, 09:51
Vibes coming your way, for a very positive outcome.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
14 April, 09:51
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 April, 09:50
Prayers for you Myra 🙏 ❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 09:47
Jesus will you restore the eyesight for our friend Myra as she needs to know and you're healing touch Lord God as you were the ultimate healer. Please God the Physicians and restore her sight father, amen

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 April, 09:23
Sending energy and good thoughts your way.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 April, 09:22
Praying that he gives perfect vision

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
14 April, 09:18
Prayers for you Myra. 🙏❤️

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 April, 09:17
Prayers for a full recovery ❤️‍🩹 Lord hear our prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 April, 09:07
Many prayers up friend 🙏 ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 08:55 (E)
🙏👁🙏
Do some gentle qigong to relax & distress, but be careful not to do anything that would increase pressure in the eyes such as bending over. It is hard but worrying at this point is counterproductive. Destress and embrace God’s plan for your life which is healthy body, mind & eyes. Are you allowed to use warm compresses?

Myra Raney @myralynnr
14 April, 09:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Not sure about the compresses.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 April, 08:50
💙🙏💙🙏💙