Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 August, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He was like corn pop….”bad dude”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
28 April, 03:12
I absolutely loathe what this makes me want to do to the abusers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
19 April, 11:32
This was the hardest thing to hear when I first realized how satanist took over church ans schools.
Zero people I showed could finish hearing this boy and his sister discuss their horrible nightmare story.
I've wondered how kids who have faced this can live a life in society. The way they developed the power to disconnect to survive is proof how powerful our minds are.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 April, 03:51
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
I CONCUR HOW DO THE GET THEM TRANSITION BACK INTO SOCIETY HOW DO WE KNOW IF THEY ARE NOT GROOMED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION

Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 08:38

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 02:14

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 April, 12:10
These poor children.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
18 April, 02:00

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 April, 06:51
So many are not even able to remember any of it till they are much older. i knew it was there but I couldn't start remembering enough to talk about it till I was late 40's.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 05:14
So sad!! 😢
If this nonsense doesn't bring people together...not sure what will.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 April, 04:54
Thank you for all that you do VK . Thank you for establishing this place of safety. Thank you for keeping it safe. Thank you for reminding us of how safe this place is , & protecting it in other platforms, being on TS ,Twitter-myself , I see all you do reminding us . what it’s all about, It’s all about the children. I thank you for consistency . ❤️kyeotp 🙏❤️

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 April, 03:01
I remember the first time I saw this. I think what shook me initially was how acceptable these children believed their behavior was. The acts they participated in were taught to them by evil adults. They share their "activities" as children would share what they did in school or what they did playing with friends. They were excited to share all that they know and do. "Poppa" teaches them and commits these sick sacrifices with them. These children are victims as well as those put into their hands. They were turned into satanic murderers by the people they trusted to teach them right from wrong and good from evil. Heartbreaking.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 April, 02:55
TRIGGER WARNING and yet people can't help themselves.... makes me SICK !

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 April, 05:47
😭Holy f*cking shit. That is horrible. These kids....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 10:13
😢it's time for all this evil to end

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 April, 09:49
e-bay advertisement.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 April, 08:53
More than disturbing! :(

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 April, 11:43
Seeing so much on twitter from 2+ years ago, least it isnt getting censored this time.

Surely it is waking up a wave of new people....

Don Jr. @donjr
15 April, 11:16
Official site to order:⬇️
https://cutt.ly/PatriotMem...

More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5k+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out soon.

You can order it from the site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 08:25
pedo disney is shitting a brick right now

florida supreme court will back this bill

desantis backs this bill

bipartisn support!

senate passed it

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST CHILD RAPIST FRIES IN FLORIDA!

Death penalty for child rapists bill gets bipartisan support in Florida Legislature

https://www.tampabay.com/n...

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 April, 06:46
I do have faith in God , but why has this been going on for soo long ? These are our children 😢. I pray for them every day . Have mercy on us ..

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 April, 06:22
Still remember the first time I saw this.

😭🙏
#SaveTheChildren

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 April, 02:14
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
me too

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 April, 06:01
Only a sick evil monster could do that

That is no Dad. That’s a Demon. These Demons need to be exercised out of here!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 April, 04:44 (E)
I've seen the entire video of these children being interviewed, as many on here have. There are no words for the evil these kids have suffered.

As painful as it is to know the truth, someone needs to know what these children and others have gone through. Maybe not all of us, but some. Otherwise how will we prevent this from happening in the future to our little ones? #SaveTheChildren

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 April, 12:27
It is hard for many to fathom and believe that this institutionalised, organised horrific behavior and abuse exists. Children don't make up these stories. It is their reality, their normal. Once you understand this, nothing is the same. We will never give up. 💔

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
14 April, 11:52
They speak as if it's a normal thing to do. I wonder if those who were brought up in this lifestyle know it's wrong. They have to, right ? Otherwise they would not hide in the shadows.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 April, 11:03
Satanic Ritual Abuse of school children in Hampstead

https://www.youthinkitsajo...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 April, 11:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
Hampstead Cover Up Child A Witness Statement Truth With Trishaly1 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CJrVEugAnZE

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 April, 10:51

Law & Physics @physics171
14 April, 10:42