Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Look, this isn't gonna work for me. Whoever's been speeding up the time is gonna have to slow it back down because it's just going to fast. This is crazy. The day is gone by the time I get started I don't have enough time to do things. What's up with this thing?
I know time is it anything really like we think it is here but geez it has gotten too fast!
07:20 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 April, 07:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
At this fast time rate, I'll be dead tomorrow....lol

Seriously though, can't believe my dad passed 10 years ago. It only feels like a couple years at best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 08:26
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I do understand. It seems the same to me,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 April, 06:59
It has been doing this for the last decade but noticeably FASTER now! Some days still limp by but those are getting scarce. A crescendo is near!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 April, 06:55
💯

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
13 April, 12:55
I totally relate. While I want to get to the other side of this, I feel like I'm being robbed of more moments with my kids while they are still young. It's bizarre how time is moving.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 April, 12:39
I feel like I miss entire days. Not sure where they went. Know exactly what you mean. 😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:03
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
😉

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 April, 07:41
Yes...grabbed this the other day as it gave me another reason to keep my vibes up, true or not!

It really is perplexing & I say it to myself everyday & I’m always surprised by the time🙂

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
12 April, 07:27
Not fast enough, let's get this over with already! I'm tired of watching the goal posts moving everyday.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 April, 06:58
In response Jay Sea to his Publication
😆

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 April, 07:08
In response Jay Sea to his Publication
It helps to ignore dates people lay out.❤

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 April, 07:22
I agree it seems to have accelerated substantially....I need to live to be 800 or so to compensate for the new 5D speed thank you very much...Back to 32 first however! Thanks JVBanon