Dimitri Anon @Spartan
https://t.me/qthestormride...
Holy shit… I am just now seeing this from RFK.

He goes into detail on how Fauci off-shored US bioweapon production to Ukraine and Wuhan in 2014.

RFK has been vocal about Wuhan, but this is the first time I’ve heard him mention bioweapon production in Ukraine 👀
11:38 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
14 April, 07:47
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
His book The Real Anthony Fauci is excellent but be prepared to be sickened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
14 April, 08:00
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
I got a copy here at home. Haven't read it yet though, thanks for the warning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
12 April, 07:39
He said what I always believed. Their bioweapons would not be released unless they had an antidote-then he quickly said vaccine would be developed within two years. Interesting...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 April, 08:49
True.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 April, 05:39
This is all been known for quite a while, as an example this substack from March 18th 2022:

https://lionessofjudah.sub...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 03:02
Yeppers he is awesome.
His Children's group is having a fund raising event at my fren's house in Nashville soon. Nana was hoping he would be there but I doubt it.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
12 April, 01:58
The full length video is here. He many revealing things. He has done his research.

https://freedomlibrary.hil...

Stella Bella @NasNas
12 April, 05:18
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Excellent ....just watched this. Thank you.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
12 April, 12:08
The Bio weapon labs in Ukraine all came to light right after the "WAR" started with Russia. I've posted extensively on them and where they all were located.