Kim Runner @kimrunner
The Schumann is still in a blackout - since about 8pm Eastern last night...
11:00 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 April, 03:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This IS one of the MOST PROFOUND nights of Co-Creation for Humanity. IT IS... presence and focus that has invited the infinite potentialities of the Alchemical co-creation in harmony with the Unification Molecule.

This is the gift of stepping into an extra-ordinary microcosm of the planetary thought body of density in this moment...NOW. This moment of Divine Conscious Awareness opens the window into this field of potentiality. Offering Balance and support support support! Within this field and through this moment of Divine connection, your DREAMS are READY TO MANIFEST into FORMED EXPERIENCE!

It is the REVELATION of the TRUTH, TRUST alongside the ILLUSION of FEAR! Divine mirrors that are inviting each other to GROW through the S.T.O.R.M. to fully say YES to the expansion of consciousness through the adaptation into Divine Mastery presence. To live in the full in-bodyment of your in-LIONed BEing...in this body...fully unified into this field with FULL CONSCIOUS AWARENESS! ✨🌟✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 April, 02:12
Current update pic herein & sharing a great YT video on the SR for those wanting more info or understanding on it. Enjoy 🙏
——

This is sooooo good
Bio electrics. Must watch if your trying to read the Schumann R

Mum - what are you doing tonight
Me - Oh just studying bio physics and how it relates to space weather!

The Great Awakening
——

https://youtu.be/ycBo7XTfT...
YouTube: Health & Biophysics energetic interplay with Space Weather and Geophysics. As the Earth's magnetic field continues to weaken and solar activity increase due to solar cycle 25, the impact of space weather & other energetic phenomenon on human health will continue to increase, placing greater stress and causing greater adaptations...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 April, 12:49
Where can I see this?

IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 April, 02:15
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I use this link. Hope this helps.
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/s...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 April, 11:46
Heard CERN has been on at full volume.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 11:48
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
ugh - i hope not!
unless the good guys have control and are using it as such.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 April, 11:08
I wonder what causes that?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 12:03
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
A few theories - electromagnetic storms, raise in frequency (can be good or bad) or timeline jumps :)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 April, 11:07

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 April, 11:03
Tell me what you think that means.