Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 April, 07:14
😎🍿

This is causing a stir.... 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
10 April, 07:26
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
-13 Multiplication first, followed by addition and subtraction from left to right
3 x 6 = 18
3 - 18 = -15
-15 + 2 = -13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
😁 The comments in the Facebook thread are hilarious and sad at the same time. We have a couple generations who can't do that simple equation.
07:30 AM - Apr 10, 2023
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
10 April, 07:44
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
So many people over complicate this. and fail to remember,, multiplication and division are equally important and done first from left to right followed by addition and subtraction being next from left to right. I find they try to remember stuff like, Multiplication, division, addition subtraction in that order, or not knowing anything and just doing it in order.

10 April, 07:47
I am sorry if I screwed up your post. Do you want me to delete my answers to see what kind of answers you get?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 April, 07:50
I guess we do forget when we don't use it every day. We rely upon calculators for answers. This is a good example of how technology has dumbed us down.

As often as possible. I write out calculations on purpose so that I will remember to step out of the stream and use my mind.

Speaking for myself, I had terrible Math teachers.