Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 July, 01:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Star sapphire has always been my favorite stone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 08:01 (E)
"The BEST is yet to come" can only be
Jesus IS COMING BACK!

“After saying this, he was taken up into a cloud while they were watching, and they could no longer see him. As they strained to see him rising into heaven, two white-robed men suddenly stood among them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why are you standing here staring into heaven? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from heaven in the same way you saw him go!””
‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. John 14:1-3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 April, 07:33
I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the 'Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Humans Bear Within Them."
-Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 April, 07:35
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE ANATOMY OF THE INNER CHRIST

They have Kept this Hidden

"We sit around in a Circle and Suppose, but the Secret, sits in the Center and KNOWS." -Robert Frost
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 April, 06:02
Amen

Violet *** @Violetfire
14 April, 02:27
and bring the flood with you.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 April, 10:29
i could be wrong but I believe our ascension is the second coming of Christ Colossians 1:24-29: Christ in You The Hope of Glory!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
10 April, 04:53
It was so bad right before the beginning of:

WWI they said Christ will come soon...
WWII they said Christ will come soon...
WWIII they say Christ will come soon...

This is not coming from Scripture, we are still in the times of the gentiles... Look at the graph, this time we're lucky, we will win this battle, the six millennia-long war isn't over...🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 April, 04:06
Amen 🙌💖🕊️🙏

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
10 April, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 April, 02:17
Thank You 🕊️🕊️🕊️ Jesus Christ 💖💖💖 Being With Us 🔥🔥🔥 I Love You ✨✨✨

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 April, 01:18
🙏❤️🙏

CharRose @CharRose
10 April, 01:03
RETURN OF THE CHRIST-ED CONSCIOUSNESS Within each one of us exists the Christ-ed Consciousness that can change this world for the good of all mankind. We can use our freewill to quicken its re-awakening and we can do it now.

The Kingdom of Heaven/God is within you. Luke 17:21

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 April, 11:43
Yes please 🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
09 April, 11:29

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 April, 11:23
Amen...❤

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 April, 11:23
🙏💖🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 April, 11:03
💖

Momma Bear @ur1spark
09 April, 10:56 (E)
Matthew 24:3 - What will be the sign of your PRESENCE and the end of the AGE?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
214 Second Coming Of Christ - YouTube

VISIT BILLS WEB SITEwww.hiddenmeanings.com

Autmama 123 @autmama
09 April, 10:54
Waiting in Jouful Hope!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
09 April, 10:48
Yes Please 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 April, 10:45
Amen and Amen 🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 April, 10:26
Please Yeshua 🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 April, 10:18
Could that be the actual "Plan"?
Give all that are waiting for justice
a real Drubbing by way
of the current "Plan" until they
ask God to save them and turn
from their ways

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 April, 10:55
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yes we are called to patiently endure until they come to call on Jesus. Question is, how bad does it need to get? Scare event necessary

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 April, 10:57
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Meanwhile we are in the sanctification process. Like refining silver.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 April, 10:11
Amein, We need you now 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 April, 10:06
Amen.🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 April, 09:59
🙏🏻❣️