Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 10:47
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I live in an area where many don't have enough land or regulations will not allow a drain field. One Saturday afternoon we were having sewer problems and called 4 different sewer pumping companies... only one called back, the next Monday... guess they aren't hurting for customers. We do have a drain field and normally don't have problems, but do see the pumping trucks drive by often, many down the road from us need that service. No college degree needed, and shitty job, but guessing with what they charge their bills are paid and it's a service that wasn't shut down during lockdowns!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 April, 08:48
my word...this is sooooo true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 April, 08:31
In 2011 I quit my executive job, got tired of the run of the mill. Started teaching part time at a community college. 85 percent of the students were white, maybe a handful of minority students. I discovered kids who attended community colleges learned trades, skills, languages and other things, then after two years they transfer to big name universities. When I saw what was taught at community schools, I felt as if I missed out on life. My university didn't teach me what I saw here. In two years you can master many skills and become better rounded for life. So much we miss when we don't know....community colleges are the best kept secret.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
09 April, 08:17
As a self-employed person, you have a great responsibility towards your employees. You have to provide for enough orders, which was not easy especially in times of COVID, you have to take care of the books, procure the material and have to have time management under control. You are the first to come to the company or workshop and the last to leave. It is not always easy and takes a lot of nerves. when things sometimes don't go well.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
09 April, 07:41
Spot on! .... I graduated from a trade school. Parents should talk more about trade schools have more open discussions about it.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸