Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
11 April, 10:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Genesis: In the beginning...it was good...

Since the beginning of salvation history, where ever God, holiness and the sacred are, the evil one and his minions pitch a tent.

It was all good and sin and man, influenced, oppressed and possessed by the evil one taint it all.

*They* are in the prime of their death throes and are pulling out all of the stops as their days that are greatly numbered.

By the grace of God, and Easter, our victory has been won! Our part in all of creation is to love and is required until the end of days, no matter the battle set before us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 April, 05:00
I cringe when I told everyone Happy Easter. I've been down that rabbit hole. 😞🌴🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 April, 04:44
VK, just do the explanation...we are all grown up here...🤔..well kinda...and besides...I already ate my chocolate...😳rabbit...

Happy Easter to you also...for old time sake...😁🦅

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
10 April, 02:35
I lightly started looking up the origins of the Easter bunny yesterday and definitely felt something was up with the ritual burials. I’ll have to dig deeper later.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 April, 02:09
Good explanation of Easter, AKA Celebrating ‘Ishtar’, the goddess of fertility; hence the eggs and bunny.

We have been lied to our whole lives, about every single thing! 🤦🏻‍♀️

https://rumble.com/v2h6tg2...

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 April, 10:02
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
For whatever reason, (lol) this along with other topics have been revealed to me. Years ago, when my children were little. “Many are called, few are chosen.” This has brought me comfort throughout the years. The old joke about the Easter Bunny not being real. 🥴 This was at a time when much of the world wasn’t awake. Once this is revealed to you, all of this can never be the same. Also, when we realize how imbedded this is into our children. 🤬

Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
10 April, 03:58
He looks so sad 😞

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 April, 11:57

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
09 April, 11:29
Sounds wonderful VK! Happy Easter to you and your family! ❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 April, 11:10
Trump said it Best and VK gave us the preview :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tina Marie @tina_marie01
09 April, 09:55

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
09 April, 09:29
😁

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
09 April, 09:02
Hope your Easter was fabulous!

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 April, 09:00
Happy Easter 🐣

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 April, 07:40
A BEAUTIFUL DAY

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 April, 07:37
❤️❤️❤️

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
09 April, 07:08
Happy Easter!!

amy lilley @amylilley
09 April, 05:32
AMEN VK🕊️Trust you’ve had a blessed Easter🙏🏻🥰😇🐸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 April, 05:31
💫💓

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 April, 05:26
happy resurrection day...God bless you and your family!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 05:26
Hallelujah!
He is Risen!
A blessed Resurrection Day to you, VK, your loved ones and all here on AnonUp. 💕

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 April, 05:24
Make it a Great One Bro. Like everything (they) try to do WE flip it into a positive thing

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 April, 05:19

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 April, 05:11
We all need a day like today. Beautiful day to be with family.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 April, 05:02
I like that vibe. Even Trump celebrates with Easter eggs. Thank you for your judgment call, I trust it.

I was thinking, maybe that’s why you can’t see past 2023 because we’re going back to the good old days this year.

Happy Easter, VK!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 April, 04:47
Happy & BLESSED Easter to you & your Loved Ones Always & Forever.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 April, 04:32
Happy Celebration of Resurrection Day!! We are taking the dates back and putting God back in everything! Praise God and King of all Kings Jesus Christ!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 April, 04:32
HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY Y'ALL ❤🤲

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 April, 03:54
Wishing you a Happy Resurrection of Christ Day❤✝️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 April, 03:49
Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Resurrection Day, VK!

🙏✝️❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts