Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If we continue to participate in [their] pagan holidays, we will continue to be under the spell.
10:36 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
09 April, 11:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter Fractalu - YouTube

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter http://www.Fractalu.com ref http://www.fractalfield.com/fusio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 April, 07:05
I just celebrated Christ's Resurrection

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
09 April, 03:39
When we go back to The Julian Calendar things will change back to the way it should be. I have heard this will happen this month, maybe 15th. I will believe it when it happens.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 April, 03:35

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 April, 03:56
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
lol

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 April, 03:21
He is risen! We celebrate His resurrection today because this is the only date we are aware of at the moment. No eggs or bunnies. Just church with this message, family and rest. I thank Jesus for his sacrifice and enduring so much pain for my sins. He is the Way! 🕊

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 April, 03:40
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
He rose on the Sabbath, Saturday on Passover. As evidenced in the old and new testament. The catholic church under Constantine changed dates and times. He forbid under penalty of death to Judaise anything.

https://youtu.be/S8sKNOxyd...
Jim Staley Truth or Tradition HD Should Christians Celebrate Christmas and Easter Full - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S8sKNOxyd8w

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 April, 02:47

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 02:47

Ange Love @LoveM
09 April, 02:37
I believe we break the spell by following Jesus commandments🙏🏻✨🕊💕

Created by God our Father in Heaven✨ Bees are GOOD🐝Bunnies are GOOD🐰Chicks are GOOD🐣

We don't worship them or make them our idols...

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 April, 02:32
Yes. this is one reason why I did not send out any easter cards, and shall send the Christmas cards in September. We are taking our celebrations of Jesus and His giving of God's Word, and the proper dates back!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 02:54 (E)
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
There are other ways for us to allow kids to be kids. “Ishtar eggs” and “Ishtar bunnies” are mechanisms for honouring a false god/goddess.

Children need to be taught the truth of things. Want to give children treats at the start of Spring? No problem - the chocolate does not have to be in the form of the symbol of a FALSE god. Moreover, do so to celebrate God’s creation at the start of Spring (what better time?) but NOT as a ritual to honour “Ishtar.”

We need to put truth first in ALL things - especially when our children are involved.

Peace and love be with you all.

09 April, 08:01
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

09 April, 01:34
Fiancé went to her families house to celebrate Easter. I’m staying home.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 April, 03:07
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I've really struggled with my relationship with my in-laws over the years, but this year I found myself touched by even their most irritating arguments...it was very healing for me to be around them-so much so that it surprised me. I'm really grateful for that, as my awakening has been pretty brutal-every step of the way.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
09 April, 01:11
I just wrote about it too
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 April, 01:02
100 percent.
It's so in your face, too.

Easter: Ishtar (Godess of fertility)
Xmas: X is the sign of Nimrod
Santa: Satan
Valentines Day/Cupid = Nimrod the Great Hunter

These are [their] holidays.
And they sit there and mock us for it.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 April, 12:14
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Not trying to be rude, but trying to learn. Is Nimrod Easter or Valentines Day?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 April, 12:54
Happy Celebration of Resurrection Day!! We are taking the dates back and putting God back in everything! Praise God and King of all Kings Jesus Christ!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 April, 12:51
Agreed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 12:49
Good morning DoQ.
Nana understands and geez most of us are still trying to get our jaw off the floor at how these evils have manipulated us, especially in our religion and holidays.

But what I would like personally is to just take back all our celebrations, language, everything our whole world that these evils have corrupted.

No matter the date or what they have assigned to it, I hope you flip off their meanings and your family have a wonderful Sunday in what ever way you want.

Ange Love @LoveM
09 April, 02:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🕊💕🥳

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 April, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love that 😍

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 April, 12:31
Of all the "truths" we have learned, is there
another that is of more importance than the
Truth of our Biblically related history?

This should be our foundation upon which all
other learned Truths are built upon.

It is so disappointing to me we are left to ourselves to discern what is fact and what is
fiction.

If there are missing books from our Bible and we
know that there are, how do we know what was
intentionally twisted and what was not.

i would have expected the Leaders within this
movement to give us Strong Guidance in this area. You ask 50 different people what they think and you will get 50 different answers.

What a Great Day to All Get On the Same Page!!

💙🤗💫

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
09 April, 12:04

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 April, 12:02
Let's flip the script!
No celebrating here except Passover.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 April, 11:45
If you're talking about Easter, it's not a pagan holiday, it's original a Jewish feast. It is paganised by the early christian church. It's original name was Passover (Hebrew: Pesach, Pasen in Dutch) and was only to celebrate by Jews and no uncircumcised was allowed to participate...

Exo. 12:48 "And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof."

Christ is the ultimate Passover Sacrifice:

1 Cor. 5:7 "... For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:"🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 April, 11:40
👍🏻

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 April, 10:58
KeK
True Story….NowDays

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 April, 10:47

wht 2.0 @wht
09 April, 11:09
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
The focus and role the Roman Catholic Papal church puts on Mary the human mother of Jesus as 'co-redeemer' merely puts a 'Christian' face and label on this same ancient mythical pagan goddess incorporating (and 'Christianizing') many of the practices and doctrines of it's cult.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 April, 10:44
Exactly !!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 April, 10:42
KeK