Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 06:22
🙏 PLEASE PRAY for my nephew Gunnar🙏
We just received this text:
“I’m so sorry to text with bad news but Gunnar has B-cell lymphoma. Tomorrow they will put him under to do a lumbar puncture so see if there are cancer cells in the fluid which would mean it’s gone to his brain. They will also puncture both hips to test his bone morrow. He will have a central line placed and begin chemo. They will determine what kind of lymphoma it is and what stage he’s at. He will be here until after chemo starts.”
His mom “died suddenly” just 16 months ago. I suspect his condition is a result of the jabs. He is only 17. Please pray for him.
#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 April, 06:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Chemo is going to be a death sentence for him.

He needs fenbendazole or Ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
This is my husband's side of the family and they ALL think I am a crazy conspiracy nut. I told my husband that Fenbendazole and Ivermectin have cured people with stage 4 cancers when doctors told them there was nothing more they can do. He thinks I am a conspiracy theorist but at least this time he listened to me. Gunnar's dad's girlfriend "follows the science" and will take every available "booster jab" and if she "throws a clot, oh well it's been a good life, as long as" she "doesn't get Covid." Then his aunt an EMT believes that Covid is causing the clots NOT the jabs! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! Please pray for him.
07:21 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 April, 07:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Then you should show them the studies on the NIH.gov website that prove these cheap drugs cure cancer. Plus, show them this....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 08:01
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏 Please send more if you have any. I greatly appreciate this.