Patty Malek @patty888
.....who Got married 181.69 miles away on a little island in Georgia(where also these trees collapsed)…….. a hint, he’s “The Start”✝️✝️✝️
09:40 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
08 April, 10:25
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
3 large pines fall 3 years and 3 days since JFK's grandchildren sang Timber

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 April, 03:21
In response Beth Ann to her Publication
Very fine observation.

3x3x3 = 27/ JFK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 April, 10:57
Funny I just thought of Jr.s wedding last Sunday when our Pastor spoke of “remote islands” in the Bible! It really is all connected! https://bible.knowing-jesu...

Ange Love @LoveM
08 April, 09:30

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 02:01
Was this wedding in Georgia?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 April, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 April, 10:08
That is a fun decode and Quite the Coinkydink.

https://www.augustachronic...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 April, 10:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Indeed, 17th hole. Caught my eye