LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 09:14
Looking for a recommendation for my husband‘s palpitations. He’s had them for years- he’s been to a cardiologist he’s going to another one today just to check in and rule out anything serious. But he has had them for years and they’re getting worse. I have ordered some stuff from EMF solutions to see if it will provide relief, but in the meantime I would love to hear any of my other frens’ experiences with this.

I would appreciate it if some of my fren’s who have a big reach wouldn’t mind re-sharing this so that it has more eyes on it.

Thank you so much and God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Magnesium blend supplement. There are around five types of magnesium, so a combination is best. Fresh garlic clove in a tsp of honey helps immediately. Barefeet grounding in the dirt, grass or sand daily and walks. Also I stopped beef and pork 3 years ago, as I noticed a reaction... I hear beets help, but also leafy greens

https://youtu.be/cDh0QG8Xh...
15 Ways To Ground Besides Grass - How Many Of These Do You Touch Daily? (Dr. Laura Koniver, MD) - YouTube

There are so many wonderful ways to get instantly grounded to the earth outside, even when you have no lawn, no grass, no place to walk barefoot. Today I sh...

10:50 AM - Apr 07, 2023
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 11:24
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thanks so much will check out the magnesium mixture I’m having him switch to mine to see if it makes a difference. He’s already been doing garlic every day but that hasn’t been helping. Thanks so much for the recommendations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
07 April, 11:50
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
🙏🏻✨❤️