Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 05:05
Best thing I heard last sunday was a pastor asking his congregation if they believed people who never come to their or any other building but stay at home can receive the same blessings from God that they feel they receive by showing up each week - then he said its a personal relationship - wonder how many "pastors" say this openly to their brothers and sisters these days ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 April, 06:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
You don't have to go to church to have a personal relationship with God. God blesses you even if you stay home and never set foot in a church (and many churches are actually evil now).

When I got married 36 years ago, my husband changed the day after the wedding. He refused to allow me to go to church (I grew up similar to Amish, very tight knit church family) and kept me and our children as they came along, very very isolated. Not allowed to have friends or family or church or homeschool groups. He went with us to every medical appointment to make sure no one said anything to alert medical staff.

God still blessed me and my children in many different ways - even thru all that abuse, violence and extreme anger. Your relationship is based on YOU and GOD, not on a church building, a church family or a pastor in your life.

Not everyone can go to church, and not everyone feels comfortable in most churches today - God is still with them. He was even with Jonah, He is everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 06:31
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I am sorry you had to go through that. Yes. I am in agreement with you for sure. God bless you and yours. 🙏

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
God rescued us 4 years ago - so we're free now, pending the divorce my ex demanded when he had to leave. He's a LEO, 38 years, but he's a sociopath. Worse than a psychopath.

God has been good. I don't have two dimes to rub together but He provides in the nick of time.

I've never known a day in my 57 years that I didn't know and love Jesus/God/Holy Spirit. Even in the midst of the worst, God had my back and I felt Him. He kept me sane, provided providentially, and loved unconditionally.

He's a Father - and He loves His children. ALL of His children, in all their states of distress and glory :)

C-PTSD keeps me and my adult children (I have 7 of 8 at home with me, 5 have autism) from church. Churches are not kind places, have too many rules and expect to get paid a chunk of whatever small amount you have - I would rather tithe in other ways. They are almost all anti-Christian now, little cults, where if you don't fit in, you're scorned.

God loves unconditionally 💖
06:49 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it