JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 April, 08:45
Finally, an easy one. Genital mutilation of a newborn baby.

#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 12:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Way my bs "relationships" went, wish I never saw one in my life. lol Sorry leaving now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Did sometjhing happen recently "bs relationship?" I always picked the wrong men but I now believe it was so I could stand on my own. I don't believe I would be here now if I had been in any one of those relationships. I would have been distracted and not found my way here. I hope you find peace. We Anons do have each other, even though we have not met in this life, yet.
02:40 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
07 April, 09:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It's been planned very much from a century ago. The entire dating culture of Western countries has been destroyed, and replaced with bar hookups, which was then glorified. There were nay-sayers, but as usual, nobody listened.

Stars, sitcoms and many other shows are there to promote the new "role models" and to enforce the idea. I think men saw through this easier, but there weren't enough to stop it. I suppose the majority believes they benefit from the present day "dating" system, while in my eyes it is designed to work against them.

06 April, 04:11
I live with someone that I married that is a faker, FAKED friendship with me to garner trust for marriage for ten years. SO recently and still. I don't think God did this to me, I think the ones who fool His own will answer one day. AND GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

07 April, 11:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The last man I married was also a liar and a fake. I'm very happy being alone with myself.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 April, 03:34
God always has a plan for us. I remember early on in our movement falling for a patriot because I was so relieved to meet someone that wasn't living in fiction. I was pretty public about it but, looking back, I should have had my head examined for mixing business with pleasure. Lesson learned. I can sense a queenly woman right around the corner but she's as interested in distractions right now as much as I am- not at all. The Best Is Yet To Come.

06 April, 04:22 (E)
Waited til I was over thirty to get "married" so I would not pick the wrong one. The level of deceit from this person was off the charts. Like you said, I was interested in someone who was a fellow musician, a patriot, and an artist, foremost also a christian, I got none of the above. Like JFK said, infiltration, not invasion. Just blows my mind some folks are so deceitful. I pray God protects ALL patriots from false people. If you have a good heart which I do, you don't really understand that folks get into someone's life to harm them, not help them. I can say at my age I have never entered ANYONES life to cause harm. PLUS being raised by REAL men, had no idea on a scale the other ones existed. The whole family has been disgusting to me. I pray for their salvation, but most of the time, sleep with a chair in front of my door, in another room. I don't do deceit well at all. Once I see what I see, no unseeing it.

07 April, 11:49
I get that. At some point in the future, I would be open if the right person came along.