Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Texas Patriot @TXDaw
08 February, 10:27
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Did my part; ordered sheets, towels, etc.
already have several pillows. Good stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Lover @USAfl4Real
08 February, 09:56
I bought 3 my pillows and should get them any day. Support Mike Lindell....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
08 February, 09:58
In response Freedom Lover to his Publication
We LOVE ours! They are machine washable and dryable!

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
08 February, 08:54
if there is another covid check, I'm getting pillows, a small dog bed, sheets and towels.
as I drift off to sleep, I will imagine someone sewing together another pillow and see him/her feeding their family, sitting at a nice table in a warm cozy home and thank Mike for creating their job.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
08 February, 08:42
Power of God

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 February, 08:36
the only thing i haven't bought from Mike is Giza underwear!!!!

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
08 February, 08:11
My two throw blankets and set of pillow cases arrived today!! Super nice quality and very soft. Just in time because it's supposed to snow this week.

So thrilled to see God's blessings on his business.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
08 February, 07:23
And, that's why it pays to be on the winning side‼️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
08 February, 07:12