Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Seems like we have a homework assignment. https://www.spaceforce.mil...
06:29 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
06 April, 12:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What were all about! Amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sammy bill @sammybill
06 April, 11:17
We're the mighty watchful eye???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
06 April, 09:49
Martin, thanks for posting this... I couldn't wait to dig right in, & I'm finding that it just edifies my spirit..."CHARACTER ABOVE ALL" is exactly what this country needs right now. It's also a manifesto for us😁 I, for one, love this, & it should thrill everyone who reads it, because for the first time in ages, our 'guardians' WILL be held to these high standards!!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 April, 07:19
Reads like most of us are doing here. 👍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
06 April, 07:12
Might 🐝 old fashion but
We 🐝 weary of 13 pg 💩 manifestó KeK

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 April, 07:11
Liberal friends of mine have a son who works with Space Force. They have severe cases of TDS and insist that Trump had nothing to do with it being brought to the surface.

Of course, it is my belief that the Secret Space Program was renamed. T or F? IDK. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
06 April, 07:42
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
It was created by JFK before his death. Truly the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 April, 07:08
❤️

memes matter @NoComment
06 April, 06:31
Spaveforce seems like a distraction from something,if we are to think mirror..isnt it below (?)
Bcs i keep getting boring company vibes everytime 🔎
And when we get down there...it flips 👀