Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Feel into EXACTLY how your body will feel when you read the words finally “My Fellow Americans, the Storm is Upon us”.

Amplify that feeling YOU will have, then times it by a BILLION.

A BILLION people all in one moment FEELING the EXACT same feeling at the EXACT same moment.

Do you innerstand the power that is there? The energy that has built, and built, and built, and built, and built….and BUILT…..and then FINALLY, IN. A. FLASH….

Everything changes. Feel into this. Ask for it. Speak out loud that you are ready for this moment in the NOW.

We are the great solar flash when our hearts and minds are United as ONE. And make no mistake, the moment when that Tweet becomes live, and EVERYONE innerstand that this is all very very very real….

💥💜🙏 WWG1WGA..Love you AU family..hold the line....NCSWIC
10:11 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 April, 11:18
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I expect to feel relieved that the time has finally arrived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
05 April, 11:12
That will be amazing. We have been waiting a long time. Send all the demons back to hell and slam the portal shut. The world has gone crazy, we need to fix it now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 April, 11:08

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 April, 10:51

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 10:22
👊🏻💥🥰🙏🏼