Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I bet we'd be surprised by who is behind some of the anon accounts here and elsewhere. If Vietnam was the first TV war, this is the first social media war. Those commanding the military, in high office, or "gone with the wind" — and the general public — get to occupy the same conversational space.
06:30 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tee Law @Tee
10 February, 04:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
So pleased your British, I feel less lonely as a patriot fighting from across the pond for all humanity. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
09 February, 08:01
And I think you will be the historian of this silent war, documenting and illustrating her for the generations to come. May they all learn from past mistakes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 February, 10:06
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
#InItTogether

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 08:40
I believe many already know....

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
08 February, 07:50

Sherrie InArizona @All4skSherrie1
08 February, 07:26
i really hope some day we will know the truth who we are talking to!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 February, 07:17
Hopefully a pleasant surprise 🤞

Janice SureJan @toleoni
08 February, 06:46
I agree, as well as who is behind the all the DC swamp (HRC et al) accounts. Revealing who they really are! By the way Martin, this was the incredible part of your truly talented eye!