Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 April, 12:18
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
BELISARIVS…

QUANTUM LEAP

WATCH THE WATER 💧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 April, 02:59
Operation Sandman is a agreement between 142 countries to all refuse to accept U.S. dollar - YouTube

The Kenyan president said whoever hoarding US dollars better get rid of them because they won’t have any value in a few weeks allegedly 142 countries have ag...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 April, 04:57
GONE WITH THE WIND...but will be back.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 April, 11:31
Looks like a sign that the ICE WALLS are coming down.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
05 April, 11:25

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
05 April, 11:25

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 April, 11:03
USD = Sand foundation.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 10:36
And their power will wash away like the sand washing out from under their feet on the sea shore, I believe is the way Juan put it.
And there will be NOTHING they can do about it.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 April, 10:34
For reference

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 April, 03:00
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Operation Sandman is a agreement between 142 countries to all refuse to accept U.S. dollar - YouTube

The Kenyan president said whoever hoarding US dollars better get rid of them because they won’t have any value in a few weeks allegedly 142 countries have ag...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 April, 10:23
I see an upside down Q

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 April, 10:37
Exactly what I dreamed of last night / this morning

“ I dreamt I was in the military and had to do things. I remember crying about something. At the end they were like something about shots and I said no I have a medical /religious exemption.
They were trying to force me but dipped out of the building”

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
05 April, 02:46
Ahhh... I did miss that when I reposted it. Interesting!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 April, 10:19
good morning sir! So, do you think Obama is looking for waterfront property in Kenya? 😄

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 April, 10:12
Like sands through the hourglass these are the days of our lives.