Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 01:37
Did ya'll see the tictok yesterday where the farmers are using electricity to increase their crops and those using it noticed that the chemtrials seem to not be able to float above those crops?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
šŸ•Š Itā€™s time for this movie.
The world wasnā€™t awake enough before now.

šŸŽ„ 3-30-23 Angel Studios acquires the rights to
Jim Caviezelā€™s SOUND OF FREEDOM.

ā€œā€˜Sound of Freedomā€™ is a riveting film
that shares the story of one manā€™s heroic efforts
to rescue children from human trafficking,ā€
says Angel Studios CEO, Neal Harmon.

ā€œSound of Freedomā€ is set to make its theatrical debut
during the second half of 2023.

https://variety.com/2023/f...

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Juan O Savin
SOUND OF FREEDOM is a beginning point
to help wake the public up to whatā€™s been going on
right under their noses in plain sight.
It goes against Human Trafficking,
especially kids, the pedophilia..
Epstein Island is real.
All those things that happened were real.
Children were the victims.
If youā€™re going to get the country back on track
part of it is to attack this pedophilia culture,
this victimization of children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 01:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It is amazing to me that he was ACTUALLY struck by lightening when he was making the movie and if memory serves he said he saw Jesus too.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 02:20
6-6-21 Sweet clip of Juan & Jim Caviezel
out there trying to make it happen last year
but this is the right year, imo šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ•Š

01 April, 06:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Juan knew that there was a better than average chance that it could happen by the end of Oct last year.
Everything simply did not click just right.
It will click this fall one way or the other and I myself believe we win!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 April, 06:18
I m getting for tired of the theatrics behind all of it how long do they expect the American people to sit idly by and watch the clown show continue its past three years makes a person wonder.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
02 April, 05:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
The pace of this show has to be determined by the general awareness and the ability of the general population to notice things.

So we are kind of working with the Bell curve of the IQ, except replace IQ with the ability to notice stuff. In order for there to not be civil wars, things have to be pretty clear to ~ 85 - 90% of population (my guess). "Well educated" are likely going to see these changes last.

I don't think anything like this has ever been attempted on the world scale and which is why they did not see it coming at all. A war would allow them a smokescreen and a way to re-group. This is all about destroying their narratives to destroy the stage they have carefully constructed over the millennias. They infected everybody with their "virus", and that "virus" has to go.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
This was helpful to me. Thanks for presenting the idea šŸ’” set in a way that I could grasp what you said. Poinient, and simple.
10:00 AM - Apr 05, 2023
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it