JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 April, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This movie sure does have a lot of surprises, bends and twists.
CIC Trump is no doubt the cleanest business man on the planet.

Before he ran for office my opinion of him was not great, but then I didn't know much about him either.
I did not watch shows like the Apprentice and the few clips I saw from the show did not present him in a good light to me really. The show made him just look mean and arrogant.

I have to say I have been so very surprised at the difference in how he really is.
Quite striking.
Just shows how we were manipulated by the
Te-lie-vision once again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
I LOVED The Apprentice! Then he said he was running for President and I listened to the media and I ended up hating him. In 2020 after Rona hit, I started researching because 1+1 no longer made 2. Then I found myself defending him. Thankful God gave me the opportunity of waking up!
06:25 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chelle_Lynn13 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 08:27
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
😘