Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 12;44pm Eastern...
03:34 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 12:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
it's the answer to a thousand prayers.
I lost my hearing in February 2022 due to covid. Having surgery in Feb 23, getting hearing restored after a year of deafness was an amazing gift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
05 April, 08:09
This was my son also.💗 His cochlear implant was switched on at 2 years and 2 months of age. He has worked so hard to get the best from his hearing technology (its not a magic pill) He is now a 24 year old beautiful young man and an engineer for DELL computers. I thank God every day for such a blessing🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 10:38
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
Love this!
Thanks for sharing ♥️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
05 April, 02:18
💗💗💗💗💗

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 April, 11:05

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
04 April, 11:01
This is so beautiful! It filled my heart with joy!

Red 55S @Red55S
04 April, 10:57
Otherwise known as the Great Awakening, hearing for the first time.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 April, 11:02
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Yes—I thought the same! 🥳

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 April, 06:10
Imagine what a joy it will be when everyone can SEE clearly ! 🙏🏼

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 April, 06:04
I guess I needed a good cry!? Thank you ;)

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 April, 06:01
That is beautiful 😍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 April, 06:00
Miracles of Real Medicine Technologies!! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 April, 05:59
I am not sure some will respond with this kind of joy when the truth hits there ears!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
04 April, 04:22
Does this mean a bunch of people are going to actually hear the truth? Or hear things for the first time? Get ready to confirm and console where needed? 🤔🙏🏼

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 April, 04:14
💓🙏🙏😭😭🙏💖

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 April, 04:12
😊❤️

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 April, 04:06
"The blind shall see, the deaf shall hear, the dead will live again."
(Isaiah 32, 35; Matthew 11)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 04:04
🥲😍

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 April, 03:58
So BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 April, 03:54
That was a tear jerker. Can't imagine living in silence.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 April, 03:53
❤️❤️❤️❤️