Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 09:05
Got a reply back from the dentist I contacted last week. He said I need to see an dental surgeon.
A longer wait. 😭
Praying the infection resolves in the meantime just to get relief. Please ask God to intervene on my behalf & direct me to an UNVAXED dental surgeon. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 April, 09:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
My teeth have been bad since drinking red bull and have broken off and I have holes all in my teeth and they were infected until my hubby made me a DMSO mouth wash and it hurt for days but is better now and healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
What is DMSO? I would be interested in trying this.
10:38 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (E)
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
04 April, 11:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is the book I go by.

https://healingwithdmso.co...

04 April, 11:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO.1 It is a colorless liquid that was discovered in Germany in the late 19th century as a by-product of paper making.0 DMSO dissolves both polar and nonpolar compounds and is miscible in a wide range of organic solvents as well as water, making it an important polar aprotic solvent.1 However, it can also penetrate the skin and other biological membranes.0