Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 05:52
Just because a manipulated market has suggested a price for a physical asset like a precious metal, does not mean that is the true actual value of that physical asset.

On the flip side of that, a digital asset is exactly it's manipulated value.

Digital can and will always be manipulated, but physical only has the illusion of manipulation based on a bought-and-paid for rigged system established by [them].

Once that system goes byebye, the realistic value of gold and silver will be very apparent and will no longer be manipulated by corrupt markets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
reading between the lines...
buy gold, silver, land, other things that can be used to buy, sell and barter with.
crypto is not good investment.
06:02 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 06:47
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Although I've heard land/real esate will be revalued also, since they've OVER valued mortgages of course at their gain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
08 February, 08:40
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I'm OK with that.. in the end it'll still be mine 😀