Building a faraday cage to protect you from the 5 G Weapon

I have a large trampoline in the garden thinking of a chicken wire coating

We have too think Mad Scientists now any help on this
06:05 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 April, 06:21
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yeah, I do not think chicken wire is precise or small enough mesh to keep RFs out. Better choice is screening for screen doors, or stiffer square wire mesh. Can be tricky need to overlap so it wont leak in and create a worse problem, best to do with a meter. But meters will only measure 4G as 5G meters are WAY expensive (on purpose I am sure)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
02 April, 06:19
BE CAREFULL FREN🀭
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/FVZx3pEL3...
John Lewis Christmas Ad 2016 Funniest Parody ever! - YouTube

A parody of the 2016 John Lewis Ad starring my dearly loved late English Mastiff Winston.He loved to play on the trampoline so much so that he destroyed seve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 April, 06:12
What is the purpose Robert?

Apart from the obvious what will you use it for? I'm EHS and have been mitigating my environment and helping others for 15 years. I may be able to assist.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
02 April, 06:21
In response Katie Walden to her Publication