Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
⬛ Sodium bicarbonate, better known as baking soda, has been used for decades as a first line of defense against every kind of “acidic” health problem—including cancer

Can Baking Soda Help Cancer Patients Heal Naturally?
Sodium bicarbonate has a range of positive effects on breast cancer in animals, including increasing tumor pH, reducing lymph node involvement, and inhibiting metastases. Moreover, baking soda has been demonstrated to suppress cancerous growths, regulate the pH balance of cells and tissues, and elevate cell voltage

By improving oxygen levels, baking soda can help prevent the development of cancer and even reverse malignant cells back to a healthy state. Weak cancer patients are often advised to take sodium bicarbonate, as it can help to improve muscle cell function after only a few days of treatment

Patients with high blood pressure to check with their experienced health care provider before trying this remedy

https://health.breakinghea...
11:42 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 April, 12:04
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
The key to good health is an ALKALINE BODY. Illnesses cannot thrive in an ALKALINE environment. Here are some practical steps anyone can take to make their body ALKALINE.
☆Hydrate with adequate amounts of ALKALINE water. Add lemon or baking soda to water. Baking soda in SMALL amounts like a pinch or two in a 10 ounce glass.
☆Reduce sugar intake
☆Eat foods in the ALKALINE range ( see chart below).
☆Increase vegetables, decrease processed foods.
☆NEVER drink soda or bottled water.
☆Test your level of acidity with test strips that you dip in urine or saliva. Aim for a PH of 9.
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 April, 11:54
Was just talking about this yesterday with my husband who said he'd read an article on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 April, 11:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That is the article he mentioned 😊

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 April, 11:46
Thank you for posting!! I'll be putting my husband on this now too❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 April, 12:25 (E)
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Great❣️ 🙏. I had been procrastinating but started mine today too😉